Monday, July 28, 2008

Rough Week!

Okay, since my last post I have been dealing with a horrible sinus infection!! I could bearly breath much less run!! Having a illness in the summer sucks.
We went to LA on Thursday night. It was a good trip - spent a lot of time in the pool which seems to finally get the infection moving out!! I did a short run on Sunday, still coughing a lot but it was better.

Tonight I am going to yoga class and I will do some weight training for my arms. I have also resolved to get back on track with my Weight Watchers. I have been majorly slacking and as a result I feel like crap. I know that coach doesn't want us dieting - but eating the way I have been the past month is NOT GOOD!! He would probably smack me around for eating as much fast food as I have!

Fundraising - This is getting ridiculous!! I am working my butt off to raise money and NOTHING!!! I am not getting anywhere. HELP PLEASE!!!

Upcoming Fundraisers:

July 30, 2008 - Tastefully Simple Party
Time: 6:30 pm
RSVP at 559-284-4770
Consultant: April Magnone

August 2, 2008 - Yoga at Perfect Balance Yoga
Time: 2 pm
RSVP at 559-284-4770 by July 31, 2008
Suggested donation is $15.00 - I need 20 people to attend or it will be cancelled!

August 6, 2008 - Hot Dog on a Stick - Fashion Fair Mall
Time: 5 -7 pm
Stop in and buy something good to eat!! 15% of proceeds go towards my fundraising goal!

1 comment:

Linda Crews said...

Chandra Keep your spirits up and keep on going! I just got clearance from my Doctor to resume training.. but not for the Nike Marathon.. I'll be running my 13.1 here in Fresno at the Twin Cities... Two Cities... can't remember what it's called! Anyhow-- giving up is easy... stick with it and you'll get there!

I completely feel your pain in regards to fundraising... I was in SHOCK the folks who DID and those who DIDN'T support this HUGE undertaking I am undertaking!

:) Linda