Wednesday, July 9, 2008

BODY SHOP FUNDRAISER - THIS SATURDAY

I am hosting a open house for the Body Shop at Home! This is the same company that has the stores in the malls that sell the excellent body butters and other products. MY DOORS WILL BE OPEN TO EVERYONE TO COME IN FROM THE HEAT AND ENJOY A SPA HAND TREATMENT, SHOP THE GREAT PRODUCTS AND ENJOY A REFRESHING DRINK!! PLEASE STOP BY!! PLEASE SEE THE ATTACHED FLYER FOR MORE DETAILS.
I have used their Tea Tree Oil for everything for years - I love it!! I will receive directly to my fund-raising effort 25% of the sales for the day! This is a awesome opportunity to help me reach my goal, to help LLS raise money for patient services and research and for you to get some great products (which many are part of their community trade efforts to help underprivileged regions of the world)! THIS IS A WIN WIN SITUATION!

Here are the details:Sat. July 12, 2008 - from 1 pm - 5 pm at my house. 5928 W. Rialto Avenue, Fresno, CA 93722.Here is a link to a website if you want to place a online order: www.thebodyshopathome.com/web/alysons. Make sure you list me as the hostess.

No comments: