Wednesday, July 9, 2008

WEAR SUNSCREEN!

I just returned from my doctor's office where they cut out two moles on my upper arm. The doc is pretty sure that one of them is cancerous (It is a mole that had scabbed over and would not heal.) I now have two holes with 4 stitches each. I am only 30 and this is the second time I have had moles removed (the last one was a Melanoma).

I just wanted to share this with you all and remind you to WEAR SUNCREEN!!! The higher the SPF the better! and remember that you are supposed to use a shot glass full every 3 hours at least!!!!

Last night we did a gel tasting at Sierra Running Company - very interesting. Most of the favors were pretty vile in my opinion but I think I found some I could live with. I will be trying them out on my next long run.

Tonight I have a yoga class and then I will do a 4 mile run tomorrow and then another 4 mile on Friday. Greg will be home to watch Logan, so I can actually get my runs in. On saturday I am supposed to be doing another 5k race for the Rotary here in town. Which means I need to do more running on Sunday. I also have a fundraiser this weekend and I will post the details next.

No comments: